Thursday, April 12, 2012

a few of my favourite things

Today was a day at Coco.  Work or play?  You decide.


The most common thing I hear from all the ladies who visit is ........ I am a shoe addict.

Clearly we have an epidemic on our hands based on the times I hear those words.  It literally sends them giddy just to walk through the door.


A really bad shot on my phone but the absolute greatest ankle boots this season.  I was so tempted and had a little try on and play with them but resisted and but back in their box for some other lucky gal.


Love these but not entirely practical for wrangling kids and playground visits.


Super funky witchy boots.


I have a love affair with these...divine.


Fur fabulous fur!


The handbag I want when I'm grown up.

What a fun day.  Really not work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment