Sunday, March 4, 2012

Timing is everything :: my new favourite song

We watched this movie a while back and I fell in love with the soundtrack.  Sarah and I also tried really hard not to fall head over heels for the guy who sings it.  Garrett Hedland...check it out as it's a must see.  It's sad but real and there is just something about a film which shows the frailty of humans which gets to me.


When the stars line upAnd you catch a breakPeople think you're luckyBut you know its grace

It can happen so fastOr a little bit lateTiming is everything

You know I've had close callsWhen it could've been meI was young when I learned just how fragile life can beI lost friends of mineI guess it wasn't my timeTiming is everything

And I could've been the child that God took home,And I would've been one more unfinished songAnd when it seems a rhyme is hard to findThat's when one comes alongJust in time

I remember that dayWhen our eyes first metYou ran into the building to get out of the rainCause you were soaking wetAnd as I held the doorYou wanted to know my nameTiming is everything

And I could've been another minute lateAnd you'd never would've crossed my path that dayAnd when it seems true love is hard to findThat's when love comes alongJust in time

You can call it fateOr destinySometimes it really seems like its a mystery

Cause you can be hurt by loveOr healed by the sameTiming is everything

It can happen so fastOr a little too lateTiming is everything

    No comments:

    Post a Comment