Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TAP TAP TAP



So today I am feeling like there is a very real possibility that this vague idea to write some things into a more formalised story might actually be important and worthwhile.

I have hit 15 000 words and am allowing myself a fantasy indulgence that I am a real "writer" and switched off from the rest of the world ( including the dishes and vacuuming) in true romantic and dramatic creative style.

I was going so well until I was distracted by some vintage typewriters on ebay.  Not that I plan on using one to write with.........it's just that they are super funky and would look great on my bench here at blog headquarters.  

I leaves me wondering what on earth I did with my time before the internet.  

Mmmmm....something to ponder on there.

Probably time to read the written word instead of electronic data.  It would also help finish the dozen started books next to my bed.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that I was the only one with the problem of all the unfinished books! I was scratching my head for ages wondering where all my bookmarks were disappearing to, then I realised they were in all my unfinished books! lol
    Glad to know that I’m not the only one with that problem!

    ReplyDelete