Tuesday, July 24, 2012

online shopping




Today my impulsively timed (but well considered) swimsuit purchase arrived today.  I mean, winter? in Hobart? Anyhow, it was well overdue and will be handy for our beach holiday in October.

It is so exciting to get a parcel in the mail, even as a grown up.

The courier man asked with an odd smile on his face if I was expecting a parcel.  I politely answered yes, who is it from?  I have had an overdose of online shopping of late so not sure whether it was the package with sewing notions or this.

As I signed for it, I am sure he was flirting with me....yuck....he was old enough to be my father and then some and seriously......when does a fluro yellow shirt 'ever' become a man unless you are the calvin klein model...... even then it's definitely borderline?

I clicked later that the manufacturer also dispatches a lingerie range and clearly he was excited by the prospect of what was in the package.  Now that's enough to make me bring up my lunch.

So, much to my eldest son's disgust, I gave the family a little fashion parade and let me tell you, that these guys know what they are doing when it comes to making good swimwear.

I feel a little bit like Marilyn.....the brunette version at least.  Bring on summer.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's summer here...... could be handy if you were thinking of coming to visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Sarah, if there was a way for me to come to Italy tomorrow.....I would!!!! Summer with you sounds great. Remember how great sitting on the deck working on our tan was!

    ReplyDelete