Friday, September 10, 2010

Mamma Mia :: a secret weapon

Who would have known that Mamma Mia would become my favourite movie.  It was accidental really, dropped by a friend amongst a pile of others designed to give my mind a break from  a difficult situation.

I admit I wasn't really that keen and had overlooked it many times at Blockbuster.  Let's face it, on the rare occasion that I felt prepared to compromise my sleep for a movie, it had to be worth it. 

I think now Miss Belle is finally a year old, I can safely know that she will sleep all night, and I can stay up past 8:30pm at night and be sure of a decent sleep.  It must be time to catch up on all the box office hits of the last three years in the comfort of my tracksuit and couch.

Anyhow, guess who is mesmerised by Mamma Mia...........Felix.  My neighbour recently told me that I needed to get him into TV!  Ha, I said......if only he was interested, I am all for electronic minding devices but the range of children's television has captured his audience for approximately five minutes most times.  This is my answer.  He absolutely loves it, sings the songs all day long, and as a bonus, Miss Belle loves to dance to the music.

What a funny pair.  Naturally we now own a copy.  It is just amusing when he cruises around the house singing "Honey, honey or Mummy Mia."

No comments:

Post a Comment