Sunday, September 5, 2010

the caravan of hope :: spring tour

It has been named many things, however I prefer to think of this past weekend as the caravan of hope - spring tour.



My two sisters have been in town since wednesday and boy have we been busy.  Flashing the plastic, filling our gobs, and laughing until our sides split.



Girls night in with lots of treats.


The most exciting thing, opening the new kitchen mixer.



Isn't she lovely!


And picking up great finds at the markets.  A recycled tram roll.....love it!

I am so glad my family are cool.  They are the kind I would choose for friends as well as sisters,  I love that we can be real and honest with each other.  We don't avoid the hard stuff in our lives or relationships but walk through it together because we know how great it is on the other side.  Almost time to head to the airport....farewell dear ladies.....until next time...xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment