Saturday, July 31, 2010

playing :: just for fun


A photo of Felix's hand, taken by Felix.



Miss Bubby as she is affectionately called by Felix in her groovy retro overalls.


A moment of delight.


Playing silly billy's with the camera just before bedtime.

I have recently removed an obligation from my schedule and the peace and relief that has followed has taken me by surprise.  I had a really fun time with the kids on Friday.  I mean really fun, enjoyable and not difficult to pass the time at all that day.  We made a big mess in the lounge room with all the couch cushions on the floor. We read stories while Felix told me he was "very busy" combing my hair.  Miss Belle just amused herself beside us climbing on the couch and off the couch many times.  I baked an apple and rhubarb crumble, mainly because it's cool to say rhubarb.  Felix totally loved helping and sorting the rhubarb out.  Also made a yummy Chilli Con Carne which is also a cool thing to say when you are two.  Fun, simple, satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment