Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Have you ever seen an angel?

I am not about to enter a theological debate as to what consitutes an Angel. The term is used here in my ramblings to describe people who have blessed me in unexpected ways at just the right time.

Number one............There is Ros the lady from number 100 or is it 110? who has taken a fancy to our dog Franklin and walks him every other day. This signals the end of his tiresome boredom expressed through endless barking........thankyou Lord!

Number two............The lady whose name I don't even know from the supermarket. I bumped into her the first time out with two babies alone. The second was the first time out alone after Megan went home. She was full of encouragement and kindness and took the time to chat with me and fuss over my babies.....thankyou again Lord!

Number three..............My sister. At a critical time, she considered her own needs least and mine greater. She gave me the gift of herself and weeks of her time. She saw a need and put aside anything she didn't understand and served our family in love.

Forever will we be grateful....thankyou Lord you know my needs and have blessed me.......xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment