Thursday, August 9, 2012

I chose happiness

So I am loving the notion of the almost released The Winter I Chose Happiness album from Clare Bowditch.  Check it out.

I can relate to the title on many levels.  I mean, if ever there was a time to be unhappy it's been pretty valid lately.

Things are changing, hope is swelling, laughter is repeating, groove is coming back.  I mean, I think that this is actually the choice I have personally made.

I choose happiness.  I choose to be a little kinder to myself.  I choose to look despair and discouragement in the face and dare it to do it's worst.

I am coming back to myself and it feels so damn good right now.

And to celebrate, tickets booked to see this super cool lady live right here in downtown Hobart.

Yikes....how fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment