Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BLOG H.Q.


This is the view from blog headquarters.  It is actually quite lovely to be able to enjoy the sun on the deck or type from the kitchen table whilst peeking out at this lovely view.  That is one of the wonderful things about Hobart, just about everywhere has a view of the river.  Our other house at the beginnings of the D'entrecasteaux Channel would possibly be one of the few exceptions!

No recent posts does not equal no recent news and events.  My old "bitza" pc finally has made the grave.  
This caused me slight heart palpitations when unable to connect to the cyber world (which for a mother of two babies whose world revolves around home and sleep routines) is the world.  I was offline for a while so have much to share soon.

There was however an upside, this "forced" me to upgrade the technology at blog HQ to include a very shiny and lovely new macbook.

I have since realised just how bad our old pc was.  There are so many little helpful things that mac does for me.  Most computers from the last decade probably do, I guess.  I love, love, love my new computer and feel just a little bit more tech savvy since it's arrival on the kitchen table.

 Felix sneaks up close beside me and carefully works his fingers under my arm.  With a mischievious grin he whispers "beep, beep, beep" which is slightly frustrating but when I have had enough sleep, quite adorable.  I really prefer the white sleek cover of the mac as opposed to vegemite fingerprints.  It amazed me to think what the world will be like for him coming from this generation who know nothing else but technology.

So anyhow, expect many more updates.  Any excuse to play with my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment